Emily Hodge Design is a service driven interior design and project management firm. Our thrill is in juxtaposing modern lines with raw materials, textures and classical architectural details. Our goal is to provide a seamless client experience from inspiration to execution.
A graduate of Chicago's Harrington College of Design, Emily began her career studying under Nate Berkus Associates and London's Kelly Hoppen before founding her namesake studio in 2013. After raising her family in Bermuda for seven years, EHD is now based in Charlotte, North Carolina, with commercial and residential projects along the East Coast and throughout the Midwest.
Full-service Interior Design and Project Management:
- Inspiration/Concept Planning
- Collaboration with Architects and Contractors
- Space Planning and 3D Modeling for Renovations and New-Builds
- Complete Design Presentations
- Expediting Selections to a Receiving Warehouse
- Client Portal Access
- Final Installation