How do you assess the true value of hiring an interior designer? Whether your project is a few rooms or an entire ground-up home, the process, the options, the details, the cost: it's completely overwhelming. As a full-service design firm, EHD presents clients with an arsenal of ways to alleviate these stressors. We have developed a process that adequately sets Client expectations, from timeframe to budgeting. Our process operates similar to an Architecture firm: Creative Concepts, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documentation, Bid Review, Expediting and Installation.
- Creative Concepts: Inspiration Meeting and Budget Review
- Schematic Design: Initial Design Concepts and Space Planning
- Design Development: Creative Presentation with Selections
- Construction Documentation: Demo & New Plans, Lighting Plans, Power Plans, Millwork Details, Elevations, 3D Renderings
- Bid Review: Apples to Apples Comparison of Construction Bids
- Expediting: Ordering and Tracking to Receiving Warehouse
- Installation: Project Completion
We provide Construction Support through the build process. We step in as the liaison between our Clients and Builders, so Client's don't feel lost, and Builders have a teammate to assist in problem-solving.
Our processes are in place so that our Clients can focus on running their lives, while we focus on running the details of their project.